10 July 2010

So Inspired!

I don't usually post two days in a row and I don't have much to say today except that I am so inspired by a Balboa Island, CA home I discovered in my House Beautiful magazine this month!!  I haven't been this excited about a space in a very long time and it's just so good I had to share.  Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!
























Images courtesy of House Beautiful magazine via http://www.housebeautiful.com/.  Interior design by Krista Ewart.  Photographs by Victoria Pearson.

2 comments:

  1. These are so fresh! They whet my appetite for using brighter colors and bolder prints. And pink. I definitely need more pink in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Seeing this home has made me question all of my recent decisions and prompted me to replan a room or two, adding more pink and lots more polka dots! Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete