30 August 2012

Go Forth!

You may have noticed that I've been a little MIA lately (all ten of you!)  I have been balancing my roles as wife, mother and interior designer.  It's not easy, but I am enjoying every minute of it.  Unfortunately, my role as blogger has been shoved in the closet and avoided at all costs.  Turns out when you actually have clients and dozens of exciting projects, it leaves you with little time to actually share them.  So I have resolved to blog more and as part of my blogging initiative, I have enlisted the very talented Chelsea Fullerton of Go Forth!  I have been wanting to work with her since Spring and we've finally started renovating The Avarice!!  She's quite a talent and I'm glad I found her before she becomes incredibly famous (Thanks Ashley!)  Check out some of her work:







Chelsea and I started a Pinterest board to corral all of our inspiration for the project and with just a handful of pins, Chelsea articulated my vision for The Avarice better than I ever could have.  I am going to keep as much of that a secret as possible, but stay tuned for sneak peaks and also please do take note that my site address will be changing.  More on that to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment