08 March 2012

A Finished Project?

No, you say, a finished space?  From The Avarice?  Not a chance!  Her borderline Attention Deficit and meandering ways would prevent it from ever being so.  Well pooh!pooh!  I say to you.  I have a finished project to present today.  But, in your defense, the curtains aren't hemmed so, we'll call this one a tie.
This project comes from one of my most favorite clients and by far my most favorite mother. (You're welcome.)  Before I reveal, let's look at the before...


As you can see, this particular client had beautiful furniture to begin with and really fabulous taste, she just needed some help pulling it all together and adding details to get the finished look she desired.  I have no doubt in my mind, that my client could have pulled her room together on her own, with different, but still beautiful results.  Fortunately for me, she allowed me to take the wheel and steer her in the direction of my vision for her space.  As with most successful projects, it was a beautiful collaboration with lovely results...




All photos courtesy of Ashley Brokop Photography.  Thanks Ashley!




 

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely and warm transformation! The client must be over the moon about this. It is simple and yet such a drastic improvement!

    ReplyDelete